Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ticking (6)

My memory is fucked up beyond repair. I keep remembering a friend named Fred fixing up that bus, but I also don't remember him doing that. Like, listen; there's two memory lines in my head.

 (They're parallel.)

When I think of that time, I see both of the lines at the same time.

It's very confusing.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

Brian hasn't been the same since yesterday night (?) I think. It's always dark here.

We were eating our small dinners when Brian gets up and fixes himself a glass of water. Somehow. Even though the house isn't connected to the original lay of land anymore, the plumbing in the house still works. After he drinks it...he...he started to act dumb. He couldn't lift his fork, couldn't chew his food...we had to pick the dude up and carry him to the couch, where he slipped into unconsciousness.

He hasn't woke up since.

Max and Nat won't stop fighting. Aghhh.

and the ticking...louder....

oh! Almost forgot to say...

The phones are working somehow.

But..the only thing that can be heard, instead of a dial tone

are birds. Endless chirps from an endless amount of birds, tweeting.

...hahaha tweeting...twitter...ha

2 comments: