Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ticking (11)

Tim here.

I don't want to have to tell you this, but...
Max is dead now.

.....He was killed by a dead man.

You see, this is what happened;

We were eating dinner, and I was trying to give them survival tips.

The first goddamn thing I said was "Do not go anywhere alone."

Guess what Max did.

He went alone up the stairs to use the bathroom.

The next thing Nat and I knew, two loud crashing thumps could be heard, and a scream. The scream wasn't from Max. That was 100% Daniel. We rushed up the stairs as fast as we could, and found the door to Daniel's room splintered to pieces.

Inside of the room lay Max, covered in blood that was oozing from both sides of his face, was laughing.

"Daniel...you sure got me! hahahahah!"

The zombie stood over Max, and slowly said,

"Embrace the Archangel. Embrace it."

Max grinned.

"You think I'd come upstairs unprepared....."

A kitchen knife slashed Daniel's throat open, and Max laughed his ass off.

Moving the body off of him, and wiping the blood off the center of his face, Max called Nat and I over.

"Guys....I'm sorry..if I was a bit...rude, yknow?...Uhhh..I have to go now..but guys...listen...the Deathwatches..they've stopped, guys! They've fina-"

Max died trying to finish what he started.

We're glad we didn't have to tell him the truth.

The Deathwatches didn't stop...his ears had just been sliced off.


I don't know what to do next.

Three down, two to go.

1 comment: